Friday, July 30, 2010




Here I go... my first ever post..




I have to admit this is one of the scariest things I have ever done. Sign up for a blog, (lots of help from Michelle at Shabby Creations and resolve to post about the most important things that make me, ME. So since I'm a newbie, I will be taking ever precious baby steps.

I'm excited to tell you about a new friend and partner in crime I have recently made , Ebony from Mahogany Maddison Vintage. We met a few months ago at an event we were both vendors at. Since then we have decided to embark on new lil adventure together....

An ity bity teeny weenie "mini marketplace"...called Le French Alchemists destined to be filled to the brim with the finest vintage and repurposed apparel, furnishings, decor and any other little thing that tickles our fancy! We are opening soon which means I must go, time to get back to all the repurposed furnishings awaiting their makeovers.....

Au revoir (a lil french good bye)







0 comments:

Post a Comment